MANY ROADS LEAD TO YOUR APP
APPMEA shows you the best one
APPMEA is a Styrian IT company, specialized in designing and developing modern mobile and web applications.
Already worked and grown together as part of an university spin-off before, four young entrepreneurs teamed up to found APPMEA.
Not least because of the expertise, network and financial support of a styrian business leader, an exceptional start was possible.
Within three years APPMEA was able to put together a perfect mix of university graduates from different universities and fields of study and increase the number of employees to 30 by 2021 - 30 highly motivated young people from a total of 10 different nations.
APPMEA is mainly active in the B2B-Area and develops software for various industries - from retail to online service providers.
In 2018 APPMEA started its 100-percent subsidiary citiesapps S&R GmbH and started the first large-scale project: The App Cities was born. Cities is a complex, multifunctional software platform targeting the extensive regional requirements of cities, citizens, companies and associations.
- Native mobile solutions for Android and iOS
- Modern web applications
- Scalable, high performance backend solutions
- Engaging and intuitive user experiences
- Personalised, pixel perfect user interfaces
- Perfectly suited corporate identities
- Writing structured, extensible, testable and efficient backend code
- Generating and documenting well-structured endpoints to be easy consumable for client applications
- Identifying and resolving vulnerabilities
- Working as part of the team and collaborating on architecture and design of the overall system
- Integrating 3rd party APIs, supervising projects and managing developers
- Enhancing existing strategies of continuous integration and delivery
- Managing availability, scalability, and reliability of production services
- Supporting, testing, deploying and maintaining of our DevOps software
- Analyzing and improving our services and processes, including our release processes
- Supporting colleagues and users in deploying and configuring their services
- Working closely with the rest of the team and the Solution Architect to achieve a clean service-oriented architecture
- Translating this architecture into design proposals and then into solid .NET code, with plenty of room for creative solutions
- Assisting customers of our services and the technical support team
- Active participation in meetings as well as presentations of new proposals, strategies, technologies and ideas
Kürzlich vergebene Jobs
Android Senior Developer
iOS Senior Developer
Open Master Theses
A part of the cooperation is the possibility to transact Master Theses.
At the moment no theses are advertised.